The perfect complement to our web design service
We give your website enough power to meet demand and shine.
Outperformed by your competition is NOT an option!
Some of the things that can make or break your online presence:
- Server health & monitoring,
- Server technical specifications,
- quality and quantity of neighboring tenants,
- separate hosting for databases,
- security and threat-mitigation,
- server hardening & on-going upgrades,
- SSL & data encryption,
- and backups
We’ve got you covered.
Top business web hosting for
our top web design service.
Ask for your FREE estimate today!
Wide range of services
We have business web hosting solutions for both low and high traffic websites, including E-commerce websites, shared hosting in a controlled environment and single-tenant web hosting.
Sophisticated blend of server hardening protocols, multiple security layers including DNS layer security, manual threat mitigation, server firewalls and state-of-the art server monitoring tools.
Rapid server commissioning and website re-deployment coupled by a refined off-site backup process ensures continuity in the event of a disaster.
Speed & Expertise
Our in-house resources, along with high-level engineers from our partnering data centers can tackle most day-to-day requests within a very short period of time.
Things we do for you
For low traffic websites
Premier Infrastructure on COMMbits servers, each 6+ CPUs, 10+gigs RAM, shared only among select limited number of COMMbits clients per server. Not competing with resources (memory, bandwidth, UNIX sessions) with unknown, unmanaged users. Starting at CDN$65/mo (managed service including maintenance).
For demanding websites
Dedicated business web hosting, single-tenant web hosting with databases hosted on separate servers for added security and performance. Server specs are decided based on the requirements of each project separately. Starting at CDN $245/mo (managed services including sys admin and maintenance).
Security & threat mitigation
We use multiple layers of security, including firewalls on the server and data center levels, filtering at the DNS level, and enterprise-class WordPress security even for our low-traffic website clients. On top of all that, threats are mitigated manually and expediently. SSL used where appropriate, and we do not store any credit card information on clients’ websites.
A Refined Backup service
All websites are equipped with automated backup software. Multiple backups with minimum retention of 10 days, stored off-site for disaster recovery. Multiple backups can save businesses in the event a specific snapshot of the website is required.
Server and website maintenance
Core software on all our servers is maintained regularly (approx. twice monthly) to ensure latest and proven software on all fronts. Upgrades include CentOS, PHP and MySQL upgrades, as well as related server services and add-ons. We also keep the WordPress core and all plugins up-to-date using a safe, manual-update process.
We use latest, enterprise-level tools to continuously monitor the health of our servers and network. In the event of cyber attacks or resource abuses of any sort, we are notified automatically and correction actions are taken immediately. Constant high performance for all our clients’ website is of paramount importance to us.
Premium Hosting and Site Performance
- MaxIPS (faster than SSD), US-based data center with US-wide plus Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal local 3rd party caching. Flexible scaling. Constant high performance is required for both SEO and human visitors.
- Separate database hosting on private network (PN) – secure and ultra-fast.
- Caching and CDN (Content Distribution Network) dramatically improving site performance – good for SEO and human visitors:
- Intra-site caching: Automatic generation of static files from dynamic files.
- Extra-site: Cloudflare: CDN – Serve files from synced nodes closest to requestor.
- Extra-site: Minimized CSS, JS and HTML assets for faster delivery.
- Server-based: CentOS 7x caching
Comprehensive Security & Backup
- Intra-site Protection against a variety of vulnerabilities, blocking suspected hackers, throttling rapid requests, etc.
- Intra-site: Protection against “Brute Force” attacks.
- Extra-site: Cloudflare account. Protection at the DNS level.
- Firewall: Server-based, all ports closed to the general public, except those required by regular web requests (http/https).
- Separate database server, accessible only by the web server itself – inaccessible to the public for security.
- Premium Online backup (scheduled, seamless). Daily (db), weekly (full). Disaster recovery: Ability to retrieve previous instances of whole website. Retention: Multiple snapshots of at least 10 days.