Outperformed by your competition is NOT an option!
- Server health & monitoring,
- Server technical specifications,
- quality and quantity of neighboring tenants,
- separate hosting for databases,
- security and threat-mitigation,
- server hardening & on-going upgrades,
- SSL & data encryption,
- and backups
We’ve got you covered.
our top web design service.
Ask for your FREE estimate today!
Wide range of services
We have business web hosting solutions for both low and high traffic websites, including E-commerce websites, shared hosting in a controlled environment and single-tenant web hosting.
Sophisticated blend of server hardening protocols, multiple security layers including DNS layer security, manual threat mitigation, server firewalls and state-of-the art server monitoring tools.
Rapid server commissioning and website re-deployment coupled by a refined off-site backup process ensures continuity in the event of a disaster.
Speed & Expertise
Our in-house resources, along with high-level engineers from our partnering data centers can tackle most day-to-day requests within a very short period of time.
Things we do for you
For low traffic websites
For demanding websites
Security & threat mitigation
A Refined Backup service
Server and website maintenance
Premium Hosting and Site Performance
- MaxIPS (faster than SSD), US-based data center with US-wide plus Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal local 3rd party caching. Flexible scaling. Constant high performance is required for both SEO and human visitors.
- Separate database hosting on private network (PN) – secure and ultra-fast.
- Caching and CDN (Content Distribution Network) dramatically improving site performance – good for SEO and human visitors:
- Intra-site caching: Automatic generation of static files from dynamic files.
- Extra-site: Cloudflare: CDN – Serve files from synced nodes closest to requestor.
- Extra-site: Minimized CSS, JS and HTML assets for faster delivery.
- Server-based: CentOS 7x caching
Comprehensive Security & Backup
- Intra-site Protection against a variety of vulnerabilities, blocking suspected hackers, throttling rapid requests, etc.
- Intra-site: Protection against “Brute Force” attacks.
- Extra-site: Cloudflare account. Protection at the DNS level.
- Firewall: Server-based, all ports closed to the general public, except those required by regular web requests (http/https).
- Separate database server, accessible only by the web server itself – inaccessible to the public for security.
- Premium Online backup (scheduled, seamless). Daily (db), weekly (full). Disaster recovery: Ability to retrieve previous instances of whole website. Retention: Multiple snapshots of at least 10 days.