Coming together is a beginning;
keeping together is progress;
working together is success.
Maintenance & Support
Building long-lasting business relationships
The true testament of any service is its longevity. Long after we initially design your website, or provide any other service, we keep working with you and helping your company grow.
What’s already included in our service
One of the great advantages of our “1-stop Shopping” model is that we take care of all facets of web design and beyond, and we are fully accountable for everything we do. No more finger-pointing between different vendors who tend to blame each other in the event something goes wrong.
Things like server Systems Administration, WordPress core/plugin updates, threat mitigation, and domain renewals are all included already in our service.
Basic Content Management for FREE!
Your website is equipped with a Content Management System (CMS) allowing you to make content changes on your own. However, many clients still turn to us for small content maintenance jobs. It is for this reason that many years ago we decided to include basic content management in all our web design projects which we provide business web hosting services for.
Professional Content Management
DO MORE with your website and let us manage content for you, the right way! Don’t fall in the trap of unmanaged web content! Let us take care of business for you with our Professional Web Content Management Program!
Smitiuch Injury Law, Toronto
Club Bekkers Kennels, Oakville
Optional Professional Support Contracts
In addition to our included website maintenance, we provide optional service agreements and Webmaster Contracts for clients who require frequent website updates, or have any other specific requirements. Such agreements, which include Digital Marketing & Lead Generation retainers and On-site IT Support SLA contracts, vary based on complexity and scope and in general range from 10-30 hours monthly.
Please see table below for our ad-hoc (no contract) hourly rates.
Sys Admin & Webmaster Services
- Maintenance & on-going monitoring / optimization of web server assets.
- Database Maintenance including clean-up & optimization
- Backup system periodic validation
- Periodic security auditing and real-time threat mitigation
- WordPress core and plugins manually updated and inspected on a regular basis
- E-mail and phone support (business hours), data center monitoring (24/7/365)
- Caching maintenance (server, website and 3rd party.)
- Website audits (periodic) using COMMbits tools to find and fix any technical errors as content evolves
- Domain setup and/or zone file changes
- Media assets management – selection, color correction, SEO-friendly size optimization, etc.
AD-HOC service rates
- Webmaster Services: $95/hr (min. charge $120)
- Web development: $95/hr (min. charge $120 per session.)
- Tech Support for Servers and Networks: $140/hr (min. charge 1 hr)
- Tech Support for Desktops and Notebook computers: $85/hr (min. charge 2 hrs)
- e-Commerce consultation with Al Poullis: $150/hr (min. charge 1 hr)
- Consultation with Al Poullis: (Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Digital Marketing): $210/hr (min charge 1 hr.)
Please see IT Support for on-site support services and fees. (Greater Toronto Area only)